View Single Post

Old 02-28-2013, 09:16 PM

Liked 249 Times in 131 Posts
Default Cheap decent quality red dot recommendations?

Hello guys. I have had my M&P 15-22 over a month now and I am loving this gun. I have the MagPul BUS but I want to add a red dot. I have a cheap ($25) Tasco that was on my 10/22 but I added a bull barrel for better accuracy and I switched the 10/22 back to a scope. I bought the riser and mounted my Tasco which has worked flawlessly but man does it look cheap. No offense if you have one they work great on a 22 but they look cheap IMO. I am looking for a low price decent red dot for my 15-22. I shoot a rimfire challenge with it so a red dot helps a lot. I have looked at several under $75 some look good but I have no idea if they are any good. I have read the reviews of some of the cheaper ones on Midway and Amazon and most are mixed. I trust the opinion of the people on this forum and I wonder what some of you have used for a low priced red dot that doesn't look cheap. I am okay with holographic sights also. I know I'm cheap but I will not spend a lot of money for a red dot on a 22. On a regular AR15 I will spend more. Some of the guys I shoot with have eotech's on their 15-22's. I just can't spend that much for optics on a 22. Thanks for the help.
The Following User Likes This Post: