View Single Post

Old 03-31-2013, 01:35 AM
US Veteran

Liked 347 Times in 151 Posts

My brand new LnL came with the large rifle rotor install and a bag with the the small rifle rotor and another bag of parts for the small rifle primer feed (both large and small rifle setup complete).

I used gun scrubber to degrease everything and it worked fine to my newbie "feel". Powder fed fine and believe me I ran a BUNCH powder charges through to a case and then weighed it until I was absolutely positive things were as they were supposed to be. When I cleaned up after my first real loads all the powder poured back into the bottle just fine an nothing was stuck anywhere.

That being said I will be ordering some of the Hornday dry lube and go over everything again. I just don't like leaving ultra clean metal exposed for very long.

I just set up everything after receiving it Thursday evening. The videos linked in this post are very good and they helped fill in the blanks during my test fit for everything.

I'm using Lee 3 die sets for rifle and I bought the Lee Factory Crimp dies also. Probably overkill but all 5 holes are full and the entire press ROCKS, in my novice opinion.

Shooting my first rounds tomorrow morning!
The Following User Likes This Post: