View Single Post

Old 04-02-2013, 03:18 AM

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts

SmithNut : my SD9 does have the slot milled in the front of the mag well, but no "dimple" on the 9 caliber mag. That is precious information, so now I know what model the SD9 is based on, a compact .40 (and not a lightened 5906).

Bam-Bam : I bought it at a gunsmith's and paid 950 $, which I consider is cheap, specially down here in France, where guns are a lot more expensive than in the States. It's worth the triple, if you ask me.

But of course, the french law makes it difficult to possess a fire arm. You can't keep a handgun if you don't shoot regularly at a range. So sooner or later, you have to sell your weapons. Or your children must sell them when you disappear, and they will have no feeling for the rarity of a gun.

Maybe that's the reason why it was cheap. Who would want to get rid of such a beauty at a very low price ?

Nobody mentioned the tiny little signs stamped on my gun, that you can see on the pictures : kind of an ace of spades into a circle, with flames coming out to the right. I have never seen another gun with these signs, that makes it precious to me.

Obviously there must be a name and a signification for these signs. Plus there is kind of a wide "H" and a "N☆" stamped on the barrel.

How's that for mystery ?
The Following User Likes This Post: