View Single Post

Old 04-02-2013, 12:50 PM
US Veteran

Liked 1,599 Times in 993 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BHarada View Post
One word...MagnetoSpeed

I got an email from Brownells highlighting this while I was at the range last month.

It saves the shooting data to a micro SD card in a CSV file. And while the $275 price tag is a little steep.

So for an extra $50-60 you get a chronograph that is not light sensitive, does not need to set up and aligned downrange, and saved data to an SD card (welcome to the 21st century
My my my. Thanks. There goes my beer fund... Good thing I drink Whiskey and well stocked like ammo (by the case). At first,I wondered what the weird bayonet was all about. I'm liking that a LOT. Simple,easy and doesn't take up a lot of space. IF it holds up,I can live with the (GULP),price. Brownells is good too (BAD when they recognize me by voice ),it hit my wish list so it won't get lost. That'll be handy when I start messing with the gas block (going to adjustable on one or two)and give me an actual fps so I know the bullet isn't loosing any "HP" scootin' down range. At one time we had a "group" chrono,but it finely died of old age...

...and for $100. more I can have a nifty little case too.

Thanks again. Just what I was looking for. No worries,the kids drug me kicking & screaming into the 21st century years ago. My second PC build would dim the lights in town when it was starting up. It sounded like an old Huey getting into pre-flight