View Single Post

Old 04-25-2013, 01:23 PM

Liked 24 Times in 16 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruger15151 View Post
FYI - If you purchased Winchester Super X 22Lr from Cabela's last night, your orders are being cancelled. They never had this ammo in stock even though the system allowed the orders to go through.
I don't know why people keep falling for this because Cabela's Customer Service told them so...there are dozenz of post in this thread of people saying this and just as many or more getting the ammo shipped to them...

FYI AGAIN...Cabela's customer service has NEVER been correct. If it shows up on the web site and you can order it...they have it despite what Customer Service says...there might be two or three people out of 100 that ordered at the tail end that might on occassion get their order cancelled but that has been extremely rare...I can't tell you how many boxes of ammo I have ordered from cabelas and recieved them at my house the next week AFTER people here were saying is was our of stock or cabelas "never had any" per customer service...

With that...here is some more in stock ammo but not priced great like the in stock Cabela's stuff...

.22 Long Rifle Aguila Match Pistol LRN 40 Grain 500 Round Brick 1080 fps