View Single Post

Old 05-03-2013, 10:55 PM

Liked 3 Times in 2 Posts

For those looking for a different way to carry extra rounds, consider a 2x2x2 pouch, using 2 round clips to pair up rounds in the pouch. Ray @ Lobo makes some nice ones. They keep close to the body, easy to conceal, and just look like a horizontal cell phone pouch anyway. Using 2 round clips keeps it easy to top off should you need to, 2 rounds at a time, reloads are fairly quick.

Full moonclips are great for the range, but you can bend them if you toss them in your pocket (not super likely, but it can happen). Also, should you ever need to use the firearm (hopefully not), given the low round count, it's easy(er) to top off if you've got it loaded with 2 rd clips or 45 auto RIM, then have 2 clipped ready to go in a pouch.

I have a 325 Night Guard as well. My understanding is they were discontinued because of lack of interest due to high cost to manufacture and subsequent final selling price vs. what customers were willing to spend. They're great revolvers if you can find them. I love mine. I put dark rosewood S&W combat grips on it, and carry it in a OWB Lobo pancake holster (winter carry). It conceals well with a good pancake, and hugs the body fairly tight.

Oh, and I've also carried full moonclips in a remora single mag pouch. You can fit 2 full moonclips in one of those. Helps to protect the rounds and clip from being bent. Still not ideal, but it works (have also done this to just have a few extra rounds in a messenger bag or backpack).

Last edited by warrior2442; 05-03-2013 at 11:02 PM.
The Following 2 Users Like Post: