View Single Post

Old 05-10-2013, 01:04 PM

Liked 385 Times in 139 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAWMAN View Post
I'm glad you guys are enjoying the pictures...
It's a heavy gun and when you have it in your hands, you know it's all business!... I'm definitely a fan of the metal guns. While I'm personally a little more fond of stainless finish vs the black melonite, it does look nice.

The machined rail is a really nice improvement to it's predecessor.

One of my favorite things about the gun is the barrel bushing being stainless while the barrel is black... if you look at the muzzle looks like a 20 gauge staring at you..

It's a shame S&W wouldn't do a limited run of them for the public, especially since they setup to make these guns.

Indeed:but who would Smith and Wesson sell them too?

The hundred odd fanboys on this webpage?Not much profit margin in forum group buys,sadly.

The Block fanboys? Why,they'd consider this gun to be an anachronism surpassed only by the Colt Peacemaker.Its HEAVY!Made out of METAL! ACH-it has a SAFETY! Its not TACTICAL!!!!!

Law Enforcement?Despite West Virginias fine choice in duty weapons, its a choice unlikely to be made by others. It would seem heavy,large caliber firearms with manual safeties are just too politically incorrect in these degenerate days.A bad guys feelings might get hurt looking at that big silver barrel bushing.

To the solace of myself and others here,the used market remains an option.
The Following User Likes This Post: