View Single Post

Old 05-19-2013, 03:41 PM

Liked 27 Times in 13 Posts

My new 15-22 has the blue spring, and the blue hammer spring. The rifle was shooting fine for me using Winchester Super X, or CCI. However, I found (4) cans (325 count each) of federal bulk ammo. I took the (4) cans to a buddy's house to show him how impressive the rifle was, and accurate. Out of 26 rounds each time, I would get anywhere from 4-9 FTE. I took it down, cleaned & oiled it, and tried again. Same thing. I called the wife over to bring me some of the Winchesters after being laughed away from the target area. Upon arrival with the Winchester, I asked my buddy if he would like to make a friendly a wager that I could shoot all 26 rounds with no FTE. Well, he didn't want to make it friendly. He up'd the wager and although hesitant, I accepted. I rapidly shot off 26 rounds w/no FTE at all. LOL, and best of all, the new wager covered the cost of all for cans of the Federal ammo. LOL.

For some reason, it stove pipes the Federal ammo, but using Winchester, Remmington, or CCI, I have no problems. Rifle was purchased new about 3 months ago. Try some different ammo.

Last edited by Squirrel Master; 05-19-2013 at 08:15 PM.