View Single Post

Old 07-04-2013, 12:09 AM

Liked 13 Times in 11 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikld View Post
Reporting a mishap/shortage to fellow forum members is good. Complaining, going on an on (whining) about how poorly you've been treated is not good. The company in question said they would correct any shipping mistakes, sight unseen, so why keep complaining? I have dealt with Precision a few times, purchasing hand gun bullets in 2 calibers, and have not been shorted. Others have reported the same, so I would believe your problem is a one in a thousand occurrence.

C'mon, deal with it, mass manufacturing mistakes happen and you are not being singled out!
Again, Ive agreed that they are handling it. Your reading comprehension skills need some serious work.

You are doing more whining than anyone else in the thread, all because you think someone shorted something shouldnt even mention it, and because you seem to be reading a LOT into what I wrote that simply isnt there (again with the reading comprehension). Maybe you should deal with it, or better yet, if you dont like the topic, dont post in it.
I mean really, you have pointed out the exact same thing in 3 different posts. Did you feel you didnt get the point across the first two times, or maybe you just like boosting your post count. In either case, we got it. A long time ago.