View Single Post

Old 07-11-2013, 09:48 PM

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

BTTT

Didn't want this topic to be forgotten. I need a smaller than J-frame revolver DA. Caliber ? Unknown. Hopefully, centerfire, and 5 shots. 32acp is good candidate. Another 32 caliber possible in "true" rimmed, revolver cartridge. 32 H&R mag. ... um... maybe make cylinder too long ? If it could accurately push a 75grn. projectile to 950fps, from a 2 inch barrel, then I would be good to go. ~10oz. is preferred. Use Unobtainium if necessary. Would tolerate a proprietary 25 cal cartridge (the 25 S&W ! ; 50 grn bullet, accurate, at 1000fps from a 2" barrel).

I think about this... a lot. (Just try Googling "smaller than J frame revolver" ).

Elsworth

P.S. The purpose here is for second gun/ pocket gun OR, for those times when you have to be super discreet. And for the man who already has everything (on his Bat Belt !), it needs to be light, please. Get it ? Second gun. Pocket. Discreet. Light, please. And, of course, all the advantages of a revolver (simple manual of arms, goes bang repeatedly, even inside a pocket, can't be driven out of battery).