View Single Post

Old 08-28-2013, 09:58 PM

Liked 7,410 Times in 2,221 Posts
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by WuzzFuzz View Post
Kudo's to you doublesharp, for going the extra mile straightening this out.

Extra thanks for posting Mr. Mxxx's reply.

WuzzFuzz
OP probably shopped around Bloomington where the tree huggin pinkos are.

As i said before, Rural King is a great store. They are an authorized Stihl dealer/repair center as well as Husqvarna, they carry Amsoil synthetic oil on the shelf in about 5 varieties. they've got live chicks in the aisles for sale, they welcome your dogs into the store, you can buy 1 bolt and 1 nut if you want - pick til you win @ $1.49lb. you need 7 ft of rope or chain - measure it, cut it and pay for it. And they do all this in a K mart that set vacant for a couple years and it's local people drawing a much needed paycheck. And I'm pretty sure the only day the store closes is Christmas. Opens at 7am and closes at 10pm during the week and a little shorter hours on Sunday. Hard workers.

I'm thankful to have a store like this 5 miles from home and I want to see them have as much success as possible. The way the owner dealt with this little problem shows that they are business minded.

It's hard enough to survive in the business climate of today and when I see a business that I know to be well managed maligned, I want to hear their side of the story. Retail is tough enough without distortion.