View Single Post

Old 09-08-2013, 12:44 AM

Liked 102 Times in 68 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smithsrevenge View Post
I would put my money on Marion. She's an Olympic athlete who's used to running *albeit on dope* haha

My reasoning is guns that try to copy Glock.....usually do fail.

There are tons of polymer frame pistols out there. All which have issues that Glock has never had. Heck even the m&p line has had issues with the coating chipping off, slide and hardware rusting for no reason. I've had a kahr cw40 snap a trigger spring out of the box. I've never sewn a polymer frame glock-alike that stood up to Glock. Every brand claims to. But every brand fails. Hence why I'm skeptical of any gun that is built like a Glock. When it comes to polymer Glock is the king. They started the race and their still in the lead when it comes to function and durability. I love the SD. I just don't trust it as I trust Glock just like I love my slightly rusted SIG P250 haha or my not fully finished m&p.40c : D

If my life was in danger and I could pick up any pistol ever made. No matter how much I love my Smith's, Berettas, 1911s, and rugers. I'd grab a Glock. It may be blocky, may be ugly. But its the only pistol I'm positive that wouldn't fail me.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2
So what you are saying is glock never had any issues with any of their guns?

How many of the Competitors were sued by Glock for building a product close enough to theirs that Glock won?

How many SD's have kaboomed for unsopprted chambers like the Glock has had issues with? How many SD's eject brass directly into your face gen 4 glock style?

To the best of my knowledge none.

So at the very least the SD has the Glock beat there.
The Following User Likes This Post: