View Single Post

Old 09-21-2013, 06:19 PM
US Veteran

Liked 3,451 Times in 1,412 Posts
Default Pachyderm invasion at Lakeland GS.

It's all Sal's fault! Went to the Lakeland Gunshow today with my enabler Sal aka ditrina. Met a guy I know at his table who wanted me to sponsor him on the SWCA, signed, done! Adorning either end of his table are two 6 1/2 foot Elephant toofs, that's what he and his partner do, make Ivory grips and sell them. Now, this is a real slippery place to bring Sal to. Sal spied what he was looking for as I watched my guy buy a set of J-frame magnas off a walker. Like they don't have enough ivory and finished grips already. After completing our shopping trip we both ended up under the giant toofs again. Sal got a beautiful set of Ivory Targets for one of his thousand 27s at a very good price. The hook is in now, I ask my guy what he could do on the set of J-frames, afterall he didn't really need them. He replied, "I'd done him a favor and he would repay the favor" and sold them to me for slightly over what he had in them. It's all Sal's fault, I am now probably ir-reversably addicted to toofies now.
The lighting didn't do these justice. Maybe Sal will show you his stolen grips.

Last edited by diamonback68; 09-21-2013 at 06:27 PM.
The Following 16 Users Like Post: