View Single Post

Old 10-13-2013, 12:47 AM
Banned

Liked 22,838 Times in 10,553 Posts
Exclamation Yes---ANOTHER Ammo thread because im giving a ""Heads-up.""

I couldnt get here earlier because of stuff happening but want to tell anyone here on the site who are in or near Corpus--that you guys can score all the popular rounds and I mean right now.

Academy Sports and Outdoors:

They have a 2 box limit--HOWEVER, one of the ladies working there sold me 6 boxes of 22 LR because nobody had been buying it that day. They literally had a "wall" of the Winchester and the CGI? stuff in as well as the other pop/ rounds. That was as of 8PM this eve (Sat)

I next made my way to WM--expecting to see nada on their shelves. I like being wrong at times-and I was wrong this time.

They had every thing in abundance except for one pop round. They had about 20 or so boxes of promotional sized boxes of 223 for about $60. They had about 100 boxes of Winchester 100 round packs for about $28 and change, and about 40 boxes of 550 round 22. They also had all kinds of other promo and other goodies. This was as of about 8:45 tonight. So, you can find what you want but--I stress BUT---this is going to be one of those more miss than hit things at WM--meaning--that AINT--a sign of a recovering ammo scarcity situation. Anyway, I got only one 100 round pack since ive over-spent on ammo this month already.

Just wanted to pass this along to any forums members in my area and where they can get it if they want it?