View Single Post

Old 10-15-2013, 08:29 AM

Liked 130 Times in 97 Posts

I think one has to pick up both pistols in ones hand. Go to a dealer you are comfortable with and work with each pistol in the shop. Take your time to handle each one look them over Maybe carry them with a holster that the dealer will let you use the way you would plan to carry it. Talk with the dealer too.. You can't really go buy " I sold my SR9c. LC9, or LCP because someone else say they shoot the shield better"! Heck I could shoot my 1911 better then the others because I have more time with it and it has a single action trigger that is light and crisp almost like breaking a glass rod. If Your going to be using your gun for self defense find the one that fits your needs size wise hand wise comfort wise as you will be carrying it more if you get the right one. You will learn to shoot what ever you get if you go to the range and practice.. Really don't matter what kind of trigger it has for S/defense as most encounters will happen in under or well under 25yards with most between about 15 feet to point blank range and your going to carry it only after you can shoot what your aiming at because of all that range time you have with it.. Now if you want something you can take to the range for a rage gun and a carry gun in one that will be hard IMO. Most have way more then one gun like a woman would justify jewelry is a good comparison. We, you would want to have the right gun for the task at hand from a full size gun to a high capacity gun to compact and sub compact gun.. Point is you learn how to shoot it.. George
The Following User Likes This Post: