View Single Post

Old 10-30-2013, 08:08 PM
Banned

Liked 1,569 Times in 421 Posts

Interesting thread. If your seeking advice, which seems unlikely based upon your response to Ray's generous reply to your initial post, this may not be the best venue to that end. I agree with every remark Ray (Lobo Gun Leather) offered. We have never met, I do not know him personally.

Your post seems to be an announcement, less than a subject for discussion.

I make and sell significantly more gun leather, for many more handguns than Ray, based upon his own account. Were that not the case, I'd be doing something else. If you intend to invest in tools, equipment, materials and all the other things which make a $4.00 cost pizza retail for $18.00 out the door, "Blue Guns" aren't even going to scratch the surface for a startup.

I was trained as a saddler as a child, still make harness and tack locally. I was apprenticed to THE premier combat holster designer of the 20th. Century in New York City. I have well over 40 years in the bucket as a leather bender and as a policeman, so I feel confident that I can offer some advice. Buy a Hot Dog Wagon in New York, L.A. or Chicago, if you go broke, at least you won't be hungry.

Cheers;
Lefty

Last edited by Bell Charter Oak Holsters; 10-30-2013 at 08:13 PM.
The Following 3 Users Like Post: