View Single Post

Old 11-01-2013, 09:30 PM

Liked 1,125 Times in 563 Posts
Default Had a Situation Tonight-Why I Carry Concealed!

Both my wife and I had a full schedule this evening so Take out was for supper. I stopped at the local McDonalds to get the 3 yr old daughter a happy meal. As i was backing out of the spot i saw a car behind me in the drive thru line. I kept backing up, but turning and at no time was near hitting the other vehicle. As I stopped and started to pull forward so i could re-angle to pull out, the horn blared and I stopped thinking maybe another car had crept up in my blind spot. Nope, the male passenger got out of the other car and came up to my window yelling at me and throwing expletives out every other word. I admit after about his 3rd of 4th sentence, i let a few expletives go myself. i only rolled my window down an inch or so. even though he asked me nicely(heavy sarcasm on that one), i did not get out of my vehicle and was really wishing i had not left my cell phone at home. I eventually told him to get back in his car which he did after calling me a cat a few more times.

The Local PD is directly across the street. I did go across and make a report of the incident, but i could not get the license plate number without putting myself in danger.

I had My 40c in my pocket and my hand on it. I wanted to draw, but he was in a position to see it so i left it concealed. i had decided if he tried to come through the window, i would draw.

Last edited by speedyquad; 11-01-2013 at 10:01 PM.
The Following 2 Users Like Post: