View Single Post

Old 12-05-2013, 03:36 PM

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default My Experience with Alessi Holsters

Having been in law enforcement for over 30 years I was looking to purchase a new holster for my Sig 229 and I was given the name Alessi holsters by a co worker and in researching this company I came across this forum. I know there are always 2 sides to any story so I called this company to see for myself. After a couple of rings I was speaking to a very nice lady named Laura who was very helpful and then transferred to Tom the owner. Tom took the time to explain all my options and gave me his expert oppinion as well. When I had a few questions on the design of this particular holster Tom said no problem I have one right here and I will send it to you to see for yourself. Well I had that holster in my hands in a matter of a few days and I absolutely love it except it is not the color I want but Tom is making mine right now and I can't wait to get it! My dealings with Tom and Alessi holsters has been nothing but enjoyable not to mention the product quality is second to none! Thanks again Tom!!!!!