View Single Post

Old 12-16-2013, 09:55 AM

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodfac View Post
I've not had any magazine retention problems as you describe and will say that it takes a pretty good push on the mag release button to get it to drop free. If you were having retention problems only with the ankle holster, I'd say it was the holster positioning that was causing the problem.

Just wiggling the mag in its locked position should not cause a release. I tried wiggling my magazines while locked in the gun, as you describe, but couldn't get either to work loose. Both stayed locked in place. Sounds like you have an issue for customer service. BTW, both of mine have the pinkie extension. I tried the mag supplied with the BG, as well as another S&W supplied mag that I bought recently. HTH's Rod
Thanks Rodfac. I tried to duplicate the issue I was having with a friends BG and couldn't duplicate it. It's not just the holster...if I squeeze too hard with my ring finger (rests on the mag) it comes out. Bump it, wiggle it, flick it, all cause it to fall out. I will be contacting S&W to see what I need to do. Thanks again