View Single Post

Old 12-18-2013, 05:12 PM
Banned

Liked 22,838 Times in 10,553 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smitty357 View Post
LMAO @ NYC. They dont mind the government or LEO owning firearms. They just have a problem with the sheeple protecting themselves.

Its like the seat belt law here in Louisiana. As a citizen its the law to wear a seat belt while in a motor vehicle on a state high way.....However, if u are a LEO u are exempt from said law.......Now does anyone care to explain to me what makes them think the LEO is superman? Also as a LEO u are allowed to have window tint thats basically like black spray paint. But as a citizen u can only have a certain % tint.......Once again, can anyone explain to me what makes them think the LEO is superman. How can he see out of dark tint any better than I can when my vision is perfect?

Oh wait, the window tint is for his protection. (they will claim)
Seriously, well so is mine.

No, its so no one can see who is in his car and do him harm.
Seriously, his car is moving. If u want to do harm maybe u should go for the driver side (u think).
In case someone has not replied to this by the time I do--here goes. LEOs are exempt from having to wear seat belts for obvious reasons like: Needing the ability to vacate vehicle faster due to not being impeded by having to unbuckle said seat belt kind of thing. You dont want to be under fire or other and having to worry about a seat belt.

To me wearing a seat belt is no prob, ive been automatically wearing them before that law was passed in Texas. If you dont like seat belts, ride a bike or take the bus.