View Single Post

Old 12-23-2013, 09:45 PM

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

No not a troll. Again, this 30 round mag IS for situations where I need to engage 3 or more targets at once. (I anticipate the economy collapsing and looters) Again, the 30 round mag is NOT for daily carry. I want a gun I can carry on my hip, and in a bug out situation I grab my 30 round mag and I am ready to go. I want EVERYTHING to fit in my backpack I can't use an AK47 because they are too heavy, it has to be an extra mag or maybe an extra pistol or carbine. I suppose I can go with a carbine, but again, that's extra weight I think it's better to avoid the second gun and just have a mag and eliminate that extra weight and use that weight for something more useful, like ammo. Yes I am a prepper, not a troll. Not crazy, I got everything planned out in my head. Just looking for a good double stack pistol, that's compact, 30 round capable. (now I am considering just having a reliable standard 17 round mag).

I kinda know what I want so sorry it's kind of weird someone being so SURE on what they want, I am also SURE that gun exists, it has to. Anyways, thanks for you're time and the guy who commented before this post, THANK YOU FOR NOT CALLING ME A TROLL! Lol.