View Single Post

Old 12-29-2013, 05:10 PM

Liked 2,108 Times in 855 Posts

We'll finally a subject I know something about !!!! First get your firearms to your best friends safe! Next get you a bank account with a sibling are a good friend as a co owner! Next get a lawyer. You will be under a protection order unless the too of you are sensible enough to settle this mess without a bunch of junk. Remember their are grandparents to this child. Please don't forget us!!!!!! Watch your mouth and watch who your seen with.first emotion is to look for another lady!! This is the horse talking here, don't do it!!! I said don't do it! Did you hear me? Now get your wits together tell your mama the truth and get on with your life. You have some of the best emotional help and people who will pray for you right here. If you ask these folks will help you. I've asked and gotten the help. As I said this is the horse talking. Good luck my friend. Time will heal the Hurt and you'll feel better before you know it. Don't talk trash about the babies mother as it will come back and bite you. Wait till the child turns eighteen. They will know the truth by then.
The Following 3 Users Like Post: