View Single Post

Old 01-01-2014, 12:45 PM
Vendor

Liked 2,941 Times in 448 Posts

As of January 1, 2014 I will no longer quote a delivery date on new orders, I am continually falling further behind and it no longer serves any practical purpose and only seems to anger customers along the way. And to be very clear about payment, I do not want ANY deposit or payment until an order is actually underway. It recently came to my attention that at least some folks think I take payment and then sit on it for a year or more, nothing could be further from the truth, this is damaging to me as a business and personally as a man, I carry my fathers name, both first and last and have always conducted myself with that in mind. Those few customers waiting patiently for grips that have been paid for will have them within next next two weeks. I will also not be taking any NEW J frame orders for at least the next year, orders for J frames already in hand will be filled. Not meant to sound so dark at the start of the New Year but it seemed the appropriate time to make the changes. I do very much enjoy grip making and hope these changes will help with that.

Hope your Holidays were all that you hoped for, and Best Wishes for a Happy New Year !