View Single Post

Old 01-03-2014, 05:55 PM
US Veteran

Liked 1,384 Times in 537 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revgilliam View Post
I've ran A.R.M.S. sights and Magpul sights on lots of ARs over the years. Never had a problem with either.

I've also spent LOTS of months in Asia and seen LOTS of clone A.R.M.S and Magpul sights for "to good to be true" prices. Those clones are all over eBay. Do you still have the sellers info? I would like to check them out.
I likely still have the e-mails at home - - I will check them tonight and will PM you the info.

Brett, that review seems to echo the problems I had, including the inability to get the front sight post low enough for proper targetting. Thanks for sharing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyJack2012 View Post
Also, at 50 feet, it's going to be hard to get that sight post down to where you need it. Those sights are designed for a much further zero.
I have since been able to get my MBUS sights out to the range, and had no similar issues with them - - plenty of downward adjustment left even after zeroing for short range. And the MBUS front post is standard dimension - - I can use my other posts (ball-tip, V-tip, etc) on it without issue.

Last edited by UncaGrunny; 01-03-2014 at 05:59 PM. Reason: added info