View Single Post

Old 01-19-2014, 08:44 PM

Liked 29 Times in 13 Posts

Mine is about 2 months old. Serial # KAK XXXX. I have fired approximately 200 rounds but constantly dry fire it while sitting here on the computer. Would guess 500 or so rounds. As stated above, very long trigger pull. Mine breaks about 1/32 before the trigger guard. Pull is under 10# but very consistent. Breaks cleanly. Definitely not a target quality gun but quite accurate for such a short barrel. Wife also had one,
Serial # KAR XXXX traded for a Sig 238. Haven't fired the Sig till next week but very easy for her to rack the slide, not so much with the S&W which was one of the reasons for trading it off. They are almost exactly the same size. Cant see anything of the bottom one when they are laying one on top of the other. Surprised me. I don't like "Plastic" guns but for quick and easy I love my BG. Mine surprisingly came from the factory with the all steel barrel, not the MIM one in my wife's pistol. And the trigger pull is not great but as said above acceptable and consistent. Galloway makes a replacement part(Short trigger bar) that moves the trigger forward a little but no one seems to be able short of changing springs etc) to be able to substantially lighten it without creating more malfunctions, at least that was my impression after reading many threads about this problem.

Last edited by donhov; 01-19-2014 at 08:53 PM.