View Single Post

Old 01-25-2014, 07:55 PM

Liked 366 Times in 193 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmurfHunter View Post
I have no problem with a special firing pin. I'm a law abiding citizen. If I ever need to use my gun it will be for self defense.the facts are that while this law wouldn't reduce crime that is true. It would help put more people behind Bars because it would be much easier to identify a weapon that was used In a crime. Now I'm not saying S&W has to fall in line. If they don't want to do it cool with me also. And I'm fine with them not being sold in Cali. I live in FL.
hmmm. You know what I thought when I first read about micro-stamping with no bad intent what-so-ever? A criminal could go to a range, collect some used brass and fling it over a crime scene as they fled which would now have an innocent person getting a visit from the law. A person was shot and your micro stamped brass was all over the crime scene....yea, that helps solve a crime.

Not mocking you, but I know some people that don't have a problem with the government monitoring them in every way possible because they're law abiding citizens. I always tell them that's not the point, but they just don't get it.

Last edited by Nakanokalronin; 01-26-2014 at 01:32 AM.
The Following 2 Users Like Post: