Thread: Interarms PPK
View Single Post

Old 01-27-2014, 09:15 PM

Liked 273 Times in 94 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegrassarms View Post
Looked and didn't find one for that price. Found one there for $600 cash, $615 with the card.

WAL 2246001 PPK SS 380 $597.00 SHIPS FREE

This is a PPK not the PPK/S, it commands a bit of a premium. $500 isn't unreasonable. Maybe get it down to $450 or so but I see them sell for $450 in top condition without the box and extra mag. The Interarms version also sometimes gets a slight premium as a collectible over the NIB versions (not more money, just more than a used non-Interarms).

Haggle a bit, but my view on buying anything is I won't pooch a deal on something I want over a small percentage. With no shipping etc. and you walk out the door and are done I don't see that as a bad price. It's at least in the ballpark.
Agree-w/first paragraph-$500 for an IA PPK w/box and papers, both mags is not bad at all for GB, GunAuction.com and certainly not bad for some online stores(like Cabelas)that sell them-these usually go for $650-750(like someone said, the PPK usually commands a higher price than the PPK/S).

But the best deals I've seen were from from local sellers via Armslist or a local gun forum-in the $450-475 range.