View Single Post

Old 02-13-2014, 01:00 PM

Liked 2 Times in 1 Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by gdnagle View Post
That will teach S&W a lesson. Pay to fix then sell at a loss makes sense to me. I don't know too many places that take a firearm back after shooting, you usually have to deal with the factory. Call back and talk to a manager and tell them what has taken place. Most people have good experience with S&W customer service but there are a few that have problems. Sometime it helps to talk to a higher authority.
I know it does not make sense to you the way I decided to do things. However, every time I call I seem to get this same rude lady that cuts me off mid sentence, EVERYTIME because she thinks she knows what I am about to say. After dealing with her I get transferred to another person that tells you what you want to hear just to get off the phone. That is including the "manager" I spoke to last week.

After my call this morning he said he was filling the label out and emailing it now. I did receive the shipping label just now. What happened to the 3-5 days to receive it because of the processing department? I get excuses and stories every time I call there. Will I send it in for repair....that's a big hell no. Win for S&W yes, just treat your customers like they need you and that's good business.

You tell me how much confidence you would have to ship your rifle off and get it returned completely repaired? That is why I would rather spend "more" money to make this go away.

Hoooah for your reply and 2 cents...