View Single Post

Old 02-20-2014, 01:21 AM

Liked 789 Times in 307 Posts

If you like the 226 then I suggest you look at a Mk25. It's a SIG 226 brought up to Navy issue standards and has among other things a chrome lined barrel which will obviate a lot of wear. Add a SRT (short reset trigger kit) and you will get as good a single and double action trigger with 1911 type reset making it faster shot to shot on the line and is allowed in duty competition as many SIG's have that issued or can be ordered with the upgrade. It's fairly accurate and mine will do 2" at 25 yards on demand with a couple of different types of ammo, though not all. The HK's are a bit more accurate but they lack the trigger of the Sig's and it's hard to bring them up to speed. I've got 5 Sig's in 3 different calibers and 4 HK's in 3 calibers. Overall I prefer the Sigs. I have always had a dislike for Glocks and Beretta's and have owned 2 CZ75's which I liked but found to be very fragile. I had to import the CZ's myself on personal permits since at the time no one was bringing them into the country...so they were early ones.
The Following User Likes This Post: