View Single Post

Old 03-06-2014, 07:13 PM

Liked 1,431 Times in 655 Posts

IMO, someone is using all this stuff over seas as an excuse to drive the prices up of the only cheap ammo that we still have here in the states. They figure they needed and excuse to make more money, so here it is.

When the rest of the country was going crazy over ammo. I've been out buying 7.62 much more than before. Because its never a bad idea to buy ammo at cheap prices. Knowing most of the cheap (steel case) ammo is imported. It wouldnt surprise me to see our gumment stop the import of said ammo. Nor would it surprise me to see another country stop the export of said ammo. In this case its better to buy cheap now than wait and see what happens later. Take the .22lr ammo for example.

I've always enjoyed shooting my AK's more than my AR's because the AK ammo has always been cheaper to shoot. Plus the AK will eat all the dirty ammo u can possibly shove down its throat. So it makes sense to shoot cheap ammo at the range with it. The AK is the most popular so called assault rifle in the world. More civilians in the US own these than any other type. Can u imagine how much money people would give for hard to find 7.62. Take the .22lr scare for example and how much those people spend on it.

Last edited by Smitty357; 03-06-2014 at 07:15 PM.