View Single Post

Old 03-13-2014, 11:11 AM

Liked 1,431 Times in 655 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by blujax01 View Post
What a crock.

The shop where I work orders Spam cans of the stuff on a weekly basis and there is no indication of any price increases or availability.
I remember a few years back when .22lr was plentiful and there was no indication of a price increase or availability.

Within a few days of certain actions of a particular evil person. All of a sudden all the availability of ammo disappeared and the prices sky rocketed when it became available.

Let the past teach us a lesson and dont ever sell urself short by thinking there is no indication. The indication is whats going on overseas. Just like the indication for the AR ban and the ammo scarce was sandy hook. It may have taken a few days for all that available ammo and AR's to disappear, but the indication that it "would" disappear was all over the news.

IMO, i'll be like I have been during all of this. I'll gladly sit safe and have fun shooting tons of cheap ammo. While the others run around like a bunch of chickens with their heads cut off trying to find expensive ammo. Buy cheap, shoot cheap, have fun while doing so.
The Following 3 Users Like Post: