View Single Post

Old 04-10-2014, 12:40 PM
US Veteran

Liked 3,135 Times in 1,146 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangman View Post
This in not about an "outsider" being inconvenienced, its about moving forward on our Second Amendment rights.
Exactly. If inconveniencing an "outsider" is all right, then we would have no business protesting the restrictive, rights-denying gun laws in states like New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Maryland, Rhode Island, or California. We should keep our mouths shut because "...most of..." their residents wouldn't support changing those laws.

In the meantime, if I come across a state or municipality that is infringing on my 2nd Amendment right to keep and bear arms, I'm going to call it out. In Oklahoma, we fought to get licensed concealed carry; we fought to get open carry added to our handgun licenses; we fought to get unlicensed carry in vehicles; and we continue to fight to get Constitutional carry. We give full faith and credit to handgun licenses issued by other states, even when they don't honor ours, and we honor Constitutional carry for the residents of those states that have it.

ECS
Luke 22:36
The Following 2 Users Like Post: