View Single Post

Old 04-13-2014, 08:42 PM

Liked 26,402 Times in 9,155 Posts

My wife assigns bar-codes and UPC numbers to products for her employer then just that part of packaging is returned to the supplier and they send sample labels back for approval, my wife only has to do with the bar-code, and still she has to reject a label design several times even when she sends along a sample of the correct bar-code. It is easier to understand with people who come from foreign lands that use different language, alphabet,and numerals. But the biggest offenders are right here in the go old USA. My best friend works with industrial products that are sold all over the world. The shipping labels ( MTSD ) are different for every country even inside the EEU. He uses a $80,000 computer program that has constant updates, and still has labels rejected (I believe for 2 reasons. First; They don't know their own regulations or changes. Second; There is no envelope of cash included with the sample label) In English the same product has 8 different labels, in French 18 labels, You see the problems he faces. Petty Bureaucrats are a world wide plague. Ivan
The Following 3 Users Like Post: