View Single Post

Old 04-13-2014, 10:25 PM

Liked 700 Times in 392 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamarw View Post
What did you find objectionable Hayworth? If you caught someone stealing your property, would you not confront them? I have no desire to shoot anyone unless they attempt to harm me. This is getting off subject, but it could be a matter of defending ones self and property.

I am a little perturbed. The bass boat holds 57 gallons of fuel. I just had to hand carry twenty gallon of fuel from my driveway to the boathouse to get it off empty and enough fuel to ensure I reach the marina tomorrow. I had to detour to my brother's lake house two weekends ago on the way to the marina since the pontoon boat was running out of fuel. I just did make it. It holds 55 gallons and cost me well over two hundred bucks to fill it.

The best approach is to get five second blips with my trail camera of the thief in the act and hopefully their boat number. Let the Sheriffs office deal with it.

With my luck, the low life will probably steal my camera too.
A friend of mine, a farmer, was losing gasoline from a storage tank to thieves. He drained the gas and filled it with diesel fuel. The thieve's car made it to the fence line, and the sheriff impounded it. That was a mighty expensive fillup.

A .45 ACP has a lot more penetrating power than you give it credit. There's something about a heavy, slow bullet that doesn't waste much energy creating shock waves.

Last edited by Neumann; 04-13-2014 at 10:31 PM.
The Following User Likes This Post: