View Single Post

Old 04-14-2014, 07:04 PM

Liked 10,307 Times in 3,607 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by the ringo kid View Post
Dont get me started on the _____________ (fill in the blank) and missing Cats. A few years ago--they actually did shut down a Chinese restaurant that stored skinned cats in the meat freezer. That place is now back in business. What happened was the owners claimed the cats were for THEIR personal consumption. I ate there only once and years before this happened. Anyway, this place is called China Bear and is located on McKenzie and Leopard Streets in Annaville (Corpus Christi). Ill never go back there and--the only reason I went was because of being invited and I didnt have to pay for it.
A few years ago I was fishing a river near my house, that runs from the ocean to fresh water, there are a lot of house's along this river and it has always been closed to shell fishing, I saw some Chinese people shell fishing, there were three in the water and one guy on shore taking the clams and putting them in a bucket and hiding them in the woods, I called DEM, hour later still no one, so I called again, an hour later still no one, so I called again, anyway they started to pack up to leave, so I sent a kid down to let the air out of their tires, which he did, when they got back to their car they wern't going anywhere, fineally DEM showed up and arrested them, and they went to court and were fined, well anyway they owned a Chinese restaurant and they said they were only using them for personal use, Yeah right.