Thread: Dillion presses
View Single Post

Old 04-15-2014, 02:19 PM

Liked 660 Times in 236 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rule3 View Post
It boarders on group narcissism. There is a Dillon Forum with lots of camaraderie and high fives going on.

I just bought a Les Baer Custom 25th Aniversery (it is the greatest of all 1911's!) to go with my Rolex Yacht-Master II.(the greatest of watches)

Think I shall go to the Yacht Club, board the Hatteras(it's white) and gaze upon them now.
Some people wont be satisfied with anything.

It absolutely astounds me as to how great Dillon's customer service is, in an era when customer service is a dying art.

I load .380 auto, 9mm, .38 Special, .357 Magnum, .44 Special, .44 Magnum, and .45 ACP handgun on a Square Deal B.

I load .223, .30 Carbine, .308 Winchester, and .30-06 Springfield on a RL 550B. Soon I will be loading .30-30 Winchester, 7.62x39, and .300 Blackout on the 550 B as well.

The Square deal has loaded well over 100,000 rounds of ammo (Prob closer to 200,000) and the 550 50,000 rounds easy.

Dillon, without hesitation, has rebuilt my Square Deal twice. I only paid to ship it to them, and they paid return shipping. I wear that press out making ammo, and they just keep rebuilding it for free.

Recently, I was changing calibers on the Square Deal, and my young daughter came into the room and pulled the handle. The detent ball for the shell plate went flying - never to be seen again. I called Dillon and explained it was our fault - expecting to pay for the part. Nope - it was sent out for free and arrived less than 48 hours later.

I will absolutely be loyal to a company who takes care of me that well. Then I will tell others and encourage them to buy from that company.
The Following 2 Users Like Post: