View Single Post

Old 06-01-2014, 02:48 PM

Liked 21 Times in 13 Posts

I can't keep quiet anymore either.
I like my SD40VE a lot. The advantage to me is adding upgrades that I like and not spending a fortune to outfit a pistol the way I like it. Just because one likes to improve their pistol doesn't mean their bitching about the gun the way it comes.

For less than the price of a block I have nice pistol with night sights, trigger spring kit, stainless steel guide rod and factory trigger and stick-on rubber grips from tractiongrips.com.

But I guess anyone who puts night sights on their gun is bitching about the gun.

Or if you duracoat it, your bitchin about the gun.

Or if you put a nice set of rims on your car, your bitchin about the car the way it came. I don't buy it. But to each his own.

Now this internet meme about messing with the trigger and liability. I'd like someone, just one, to show me a single documented case of someone experiencing legal jeopardy by improving a trigger. (and not a "I heard".)
Anyone?? Bueller... Bueller... Bueller??

This trigger thing all really comes from one source and he has quite a niche. It has been circulated around so much some people think it comes from everywhere and is absolute fact, when it is really just one man's opinion.

And as far as voiding the warranty. If you have a problem and need to send it in, its no chore to re-install the factory parts and have it back in factory form in a half hour or less.

I suppose that purist's don't use reloads either as that would void the factory warranty also.

Last edited by stevewonderful; 06-16-2014 at 01:27 PM.
The Following 2 Users Like Post: