View Single Post

Old 06-02-2014, 05:53 PM

Liked 76 Times in 14 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by haris1 View Post
I shoot compertitively IDPA , used to shoot PPC and IPSC and
SASS. I am curious, what kind of match do you shoot a 45 colt
625 5 inch in?
Just a "Super Fun" local shoot put on by the Lake County Deputy Sheriff's Association to generate funds for community projects and youth programs. This was the 5th year they've put on this shoot and every year the courses change and Good Folks and even better Friends come from all over the area to have a great time making smoke and ringing steel. I got spanked this year in the L/E division (Chance...I'm coming for ya next year my Friend!), but I squeaked by in the Revolver division and the 3-Gun match. The best part of the day was when my Buddy LLoyd took the Senior division AND the "Top Gun" trophy home!!! He's been training hard to get that trophy and it shows. CONGRAT's BUDDY!!!

Here's what a HAPPY S&W 625 Classic Looks like...

...and this is the S&W 45Colt I'm going to shoot next year (I just swapped the target trigger out and put in a combat trigger. I think the Target hammer held me back in speed this year, so I'll see if this trigger will help make a difference)...

THANKS AGAIN LCDSA (and ALL the local businesses who donated raffle items)... We had a BLAST!!!

Stump

Last edited by Stump Buster; 06-02-2014 at 06:42 PM.