View Single Post

Old 06-04-2014, 11:59 AM

Liked 1,550 Times in 685 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by gerhard View Post
Well..about 6 months ago....I got a wild hair and had to have an Interarms Luger...with a 6" barrel....and the guy I was trading with wanted my S&W Model 36-1 with the 3" heavy barrel.....after some haggling..we finally traded....couple days later....realization hit me....."Wish I hadn't traded that 3" barrel S&W"......Im sure you guys have done much the same thing....traded a pistol off....and shortly thereafter regretted it....well I did....until last nite...when I found the Twin of it for sale by a Dealer out west.....its now paid for..FFL copy sent...hopefully will be here end of week and i will post photos.....this time.....it will NOT be traded off..!!..and as its a twin of the one I had...hope to sneak it by "The Boss" .....now Im looking for a good used brown holster for it........if anyone out there has one that will fit the 36-1 with the 3' barrel...let me know....and I'm looking for a Belt holster by the way.......This is a Super site....altho I keep getting in trouble by being on it......this is the 2nd S&W I've purchased last two months..
Twenty-nine ellipses in a single post.
Not just three-dot ellipses, either.
Ellipses on steroids.