View Single Post

Old 06-28-2014, 04:26 AM

Liked 1,356 Times in 701 Posts

Don't know why you say that, they test out more than adequate. That's why I posted the video. Higher price doesn't always mean better. Caution if you pick some up. I've not seen the JHP in Cabelas, .... ONLY in Walmart. These are NOT the MC in the same green/white box or FMJ (yellow bulk box).

Do some research before you dump $1+ a round. If the higher cost makes you feel better, get it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by falconman515 View Post
Ya I plan ordering some UMC, PCM, Etc. for target shooting ... but ya, if you are talking about using that for SD, it's not really what most would say to use.

That ammo is really the ammo shooters go through thousands of on a daily basis for target practice.

I was inquiring more for Home Defense Rounds ... these are not in that category.

I am sure a couple of these plugged in a bad guy will do the trick, I just prefer something Meant for SD with large expansion and meant to inflict more damage then a standard target round.

Thats why those rounds are 30 cents per round on average as opposed to the SD rounds that really run in around a $1 a shot.

I am new to this so I could be wrong on same aspects but I just prefer the best while sitting next me at night is all.

Last edited by smokindog; 06-28-2014 at 04:29 AM.