View Single Post

Old 07-24-2014, 12:05 PM

Liked 22,759 Times in 5,878 Posts

I get a kick out of the Younguns that complain their plastic gun is too big and heavy to carry.

Concealment is an art that can be learned. The MASTER was John Bianchi. I want to thank the good folks at Guns and Ammo for an article they ran on concealment just over two decades ago. Here are images from that article

While Mr Bianchi is holding a firearm in his hand, what is concealed under his jacket is far more impressive.

There are 33 firearms hidden from view in the above photograph.

Obviously it is not comfortable to walk around with that much hardware on you. Just imagine what the ammunition for 33 firearms weighs.

On the good side, he does not have to worry about carrying a reload

Proper holster and carefully chosen clothing and there is quite a bit that can be carried concealed with ease.

I love the 5.11 Covert Khakis. The older version had the front pocket sewn in the shape of a holster. The newer ones are sewn square. However, I have little problem pocket carrying a 327 Night Guard in those well designed pants.

I personally do not care about "PRINTING"

If there is a bulge in my pocket so what. Generally people do not look at bulges in pockets or on ankles. 95% of us never paid attention until we got into firearms and thought about concealed carry.

Last edited by colt_saa; 07-24-2014 at 12:07 PM.
The Following 21 Users Like Post: