View Single Post

Old 08-10-2014, 12:41 PM

Liked 32 Times in 16 Posts

Yea I was just wondering as the 'permanently' blocked mags are still incredibly easy to unblock and as such the term 'permanent' seems largely up for interpretation. Plus i wasn't really asking for definitive legal advice, more for opinions and maybe if anyone else has mags pinned in similar ways.

How are those 15rounders pinned? Is it just a drilled hole right through with a metal bar pushed through?

To be honest I think the police have the same issues with not really knowing what should be considered permanent and I'm sure it's mostly down to the judgement and mood of the particular officer you're dealing with.

It's ok though, That site sells the modified 25rd mags so they have the load assist on them. I really don't want to buy many of the 10rd shorties, maybe a couple for bench shooting (which I don't usually do). I'd like to have the load assist, with the option of unblocking them if I ever leave the state (which hopefully one day I will), or if SHTF. Plus they cost the same as the long mags, if not more given the apparent recent 'shortage' of the short mags.

A golf tee is a good idea though. I use this long plastic rod which is kinda awkward to maneuver.