View Single Post

Old 08-19-2014, 12:08 PM

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Experience shared was helpful, thanks!

I just purchased the 627 Pro, and want to thank you for sharing your opinion. Since you own both the Pro and the PC versions, your opinion means more to me.

I already have an M&P R8 from the performance center, and just love it's accuracy and smooth action. But I'm a sucker for satin finished stainless steel. And have wanted an SS S&W for a long time. I use moonclips in the 8 shot R8, and like the idea of two guns that can share the same moonclips...

Thanks again for your side by side comparison. Performance Center guns are great, but I like the value of the Pro 627 in this case.

-D

Quote:
Originally Posted by SW357Addict View Post
I have the 627 Pro and the 627 PC. I bought the PC first then the Pro. Knowing what I know now, I would have bought the Pro rather than the PC. For me, the Pro has better balance and has an action almost as smooth as the 627 PC. The main reason I bought the PC was because it accepts moonclips. It was only after I had the PC that I found out the Pro also accepts moonclips but this is not mentioned in any of the Smith & Wesson's product information on the Pro. I love them both however.

627 Pro

627 Performance Center