View Single Post

Old 08-25-2014, 02:24 PM

Liked 1,247 Times in 650 Posts

Armoured groundhogs...haha.
If you believe the 'official story' RFK was assassinated by a .22

Sirhan Sirhan stepped down from a low tray-stacker beside the ice machine, rushed past Uecker, and repeatedly fired what was later identified as a .22 caliber Iver-Johnson Cadet revolver.[18]

After Kennedy had fallen to the floor, Agent Barry saw Sirhan holding a gun and hit him twice in the face while others, including maîtres d' Uecker and Edward Minasian, writer George Plimpton, Olympic gold medal decathlete Rafer Johnson and professional football player Rosey Grier, forced Sirhan against the steam table and disarmed him as he continued firing his gun in random directions.[19] Five other people were also wounded: William Weisel of ABC News, Paul Schrade of the United Auto Workers union, Democratic Party activist Elizabeth Evans, Ira Goldstein of the Continental News Service and Kennedy campaign volunteer Irwin Stroll.[19]

After a minute, Sirhan wrestled free and grabbed the revolver again, but he had already fired all the bullets and was subdued.[20] Barry went to Kennedy and laid his jacket under the candidate's head, later recalling: "I knew immediately it was a .22, a small caliber, so I hoped it wouldn't be so bad, but then I saw the hole in the Senator's head, and I knew".

So it would be possible....if the perp was very close and incredibly slow witted, with the reactions of a sloth. but still possible.
The Following User Likes This Post: