View Single Post

Old 09-04-2014, 03:14 PM

Liked 27 Times in 19 Posts

I see that Mini-mags in both solids and HP are available on the MidwayUSA site today. I used the live chat on the MidwayUSA site and the representative said that they are not available in the larger quantities (cases) that are in my backorder, but are available in the 100-count boxes. Since I've never seen an ammo manufacturer ship 22LR ammo other than in cases, I asked if backorders would be shipped before new sales would be filled. The representative seemed to not understand that concept. I also pointed out that the larger quantity SKUs didn't exist anymore, as the links from the backordered items point to the smaller quantities, so I was worried that they just weren't making the connections between the backorders for cases and the 100-count boxes available for new orders on the website that had to come to Midway in cases.

I'm going to wait a couple days to see if my backorder ships, but if it doesn't I'm going to call in to find out if they are actually going to fulfill more backorders.
The Following User Likes This Post: