View Single Post

Old 09-11-2014, 09:24 PM

Liked 362 Times in 268 Posts

Here is my take. As a WV resident planning on shooting the NJ NSSF Rimfire match in South Jersey my teammate and I found that with our normal speed shooting 15-22s we could not use them. Not because of the stocks as I installed the Magpul Fixed Carbine stock last month (once you establish how you are going to hold it for speed shooting you can pin it where you want if only you are going to shoot it). But because both our rifles have Allchin 15-22 comps along with the pistol grip they are not legal. He is going to shoot one of his 10/22s instead that does not have a pistol grip. I am going to shoot my Taccom AR-22. Fixed carbon fiber stock and a non-threaded alloy sleeved barrel so I only have 1 out of the list (pistol grip) so it is legal. I have 6 15 rd mags for it from BDM. We are shooting that event on Saturday then driving to PA to shoot the PA State Steel Challenge match at Guthville on Sunday. With the same firearms unless we stash our 15-22s on the PA side of the border before entering NJ. And I though Maryland was a Commie state. Maryland is to New Jersey what Russia is to North Korea. Sorry you have to live under those conditions.

Last edited by photoracer; 09-11-2014 at 09:26 PM.
The Following User Likes This Post: