View Single Post

Old 09-16-2014, 03:10 AM
SWCA Member

Liked 6,756 Times in 2,632 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 29-1 View Post
This particular thread which started off innocently enough, . . . .
I started this thread because anything the FBI does in terms of ammo selection or pistol selection is "big news."

I am not an agent, nor do I play one on TV. Two of my college friends, however, have been with the Bureau for so long now that retirement is "just around the corner." Through them, I have met and associated with many FBI agents, and I have, without exception, found each to be "good people."

The FBI spends untold dollars to test ammo, and they will share that information, as stated, without charge, to requesting agencies. Like their results or methods or not, no one can correctly accuse the FBI of not following "scientific method" in its testing, which are conducted to exacting standards related to what the FBI has determined are its needs. The tests can be repeated and verified.

I also wish that the personal attacks on the FBI and its agents would be scaled back so that we can discuss the ammo question at hand in a civil way.

To you folks on this Forum who are FBI agents, I have not met you in person, but I have read and enjoy your posts, and I want you to know that I, and many, many others here appreciate what each of you do, and I am grateful for it.

Thank you.

PS - I love Eliza's response about HER nose ring!!!
The Following 4 Users Like Post: