View Single Post

Old 10-09-2014, 01:46 PM

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

First thanks for your kind welcome guys

Well, officially the rifle will be registered as hunting rifle, its the only way i can legally get 300 cartridge( stupid laws ) but people can buy lot more, just don' t store at the same closet where you keep the rifles when the police come and check your guns.It happen only when you get the first rifle then they wont came back not even care how many cartridge you have on other room.

And i live 7 miles away factory(i worked couple of months on CNC making the scope mount)where WASR are made but our smart *** congressmen fear us and won't allow to have our homemade AK as licensed hunting rifle.The irony is we can buy other countries AK, again stupid laws against us and our national factory.

The prices of 7.62/39 is slightly cheap vs 223 bit not very much:
- 7.62/39 for like 1.3$ / cartridge
- 223 for 1.6 $ / cartridge

The parts are out of subject even if its an bulgy ak(don't know if WASR parts work on bulgarian ak since WASR are lower quality) or any AR15 for the fact we don't have no one on entire country sell ak/ar parts. If you want something, you have to go Italy or Germany.The good thing about AK is our military still use the soviet cartridge and in one case(1989 revolution) people had riot the military depot and got lot of rifles and ammo.Not plan on doing that, just saying

One last question: is the bulgy 7.62 ak accepting wasr magazines?

Here less then 0.1 % own guns mostly hunters and some collector and government try hard to keep that way.

Last edited by allain; 10-09-2014 at 02:02 PM.