Thread: Gun lubricant
View Single Post

Old 11-29-2014, 01:11 AM
Absent Comrade

Liked 13,354 Times in 5,549 Posts

Molybdenum in a paste or anti-seeze form only because it has a higher percentage of moly in it.
Molybdenum;

Eliminates all wear
Reduces friction
Prevents galling.
Fights corrosion
Stays were we apply it

Your gun will cycle faster and smoother(semi auto) it will smooth out the DA / sa actions on revolvers. It will lessen the trigger pull on any gun and smooth it out like a expensive trigger job was done.

Do not use anything else but the molybdenum paste or anti-seeze. Don't use the moly grease of flakes then post it doesn't work. I been using moly for over 40 years now it's never failed me and it still impresses me in every application I use it in.

On my brand new Russian saiga applying moly to the bolt carrier and receiver rails, the gas piston / tube, recoil spring, on the rotating bolt and trigger sear actually smoothes out the trigger and the action is so smooth it feels like a more expensive semi auto rifle. She cycles faster, smoother with less trigger pull.

Molybdenum my guns never leave home without it.

Did I say I use only molybdenum?

Oil doesn't eliminate wear, oil doesn't reduce friction, oil doesn't prevent galling, oil may prevent rust. Oil is for the bores.

Take any pistol. Tear it down, clean it and try running the slide on the frame by hand dry no lube. Then try oil and run the slide. Clean it again and apply molybdenum now run the slide. You will be impressed how smooth it will operate by hand.

My fight is against wear. I see many used guns with excessive frame to slide wear(pistols) when it can be prevented. Just try it once.

www.ts-moly.com. ts70 moly

Last edited by BigBill; 11-29-2014 at 01:22 AM.
The Following 2 Users Like Post: