View Single Post

Old 12-09-2014, 04:54 PM

Liked 1,025 Times in 510 Posts
Default Irregular Black Adapters Available

Sometimes you just don't want to throw things away. Over the years I've pitched any number of grip adapters that came out of the molds with one flaw or another. But I recently had a few "irregulars" that were just fine except for one or more gray/white swirls in the coloring. My material supplier guessed it had to do with inadequate mixing of the black dye into the raw materials, but couldn't be sure.

In any event, I've decided to let these go at a $5 discount for anyone who would like something a little different, or just wants to save a few bucks. Functionally identical to the "regular" black models, but with some white "blemishes" in the coloring or some edge flaw - the surfaces you touch in regular use are all normal.

The one pictured on the web site is the "worst" in terms of extent of swirling. More likely it will have only a tiny speck or an edge flaw that you might not even notice. My choice which one gets sent in any particular order, and when they're gone I don't make any more (on purpose.)

Last edited by wrangler5; 01-26-2020 at 05:09 PM.